New features coming to Clever Dodo
gices 06 Sep 2014
This is what I have in mind for Clever Dodo:
- Live notifications of answers, comments, votes etc like the Facebook red alert you see when you're logged in (SignalR)
- Better search results (Lucene.Net)
- Private messaging to enable members to contact each other
- Groups (Public, Private, Secret) to allow members to form their own communities
- Homepage redesign to show all activity (who's voting, answering, attempting the quiz etc)
- Display images of Mauritius from Instagram on our gallery
- Possible launching a chat app to regroup Mauritians all over the world who want to talk to each other at any time of the day
I'm not too sure about point 7 though. Let me know if that's going to be of interest to you and any other suggestions you may have.
Similar topics you may like
You can now use your Facebook account to log into Clever Dodo
Thinking of redesigning the homepage of Clever Dodo, please give your feedback
Improvements to Clever Dodo website
Will there be new features available in clever dodo?
Can there be a widget that shows twitter and facebook posts of clever dodo in the website?
I am using clever dodo by registering through facebook but i will deactivate that account soon so is there a way that i can login in here.
Congratulations to ziya for reaching Level 2 on Clever Dodo
Why doesn't clever dodo have a notification indicator ? Please please put one!
Congratulations to Muzzammil for becoming a Level 2 member on Clever Dodo
Changes applied to Clever Dodo in January 2016 - Some data loss and some new privileges